May 4, 2006

Semester at Sea

Good news all, I received word today that I got selected to go for Semester at Sea where I will be flying to Taiwan, travelling to Keelung and then taking a cruise with some hundred other international (mostly angmoh) students down to Singapore! They have also asked me to coordinate transport for the 3 of us going to Taiwan. Originally was just one person but now they decided to sponsor 3 - probably too tough a decision! :) I was looking up the websites just now. It's quite exciting but also a tad scary to be in charge of people. I mean if I get lost so be it but now I'm responsible for the lives of 3 others in a place I've never been to. lol hope they're nice. One of them is from SDE in NUS! Seems like this is the year of Transport for me since I am also transport IC for field studies! whee heh :) Haha what a scary thought but maybe one day I will become a transport advocate lol. eeeeek lol :)

Thailand looms closer everyday and I'm so excited!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home