April 22, 2007

Airport Blogging Ritual

As usual, blogging from Changi Airport, this time at the computer terminal near the escalators going down to the arrival hall at Terminal 1. Bit of deja vu, I seem to have blogged from this very terminal before, a few years ago.

Unfortunately, this time, I am plagued with diarrhea, as are my parents. Oh well, hope all is fine before and when we reach Hamburg.

Travelling with family is always difficult but hopefully I don't blow my top this time. Dad seems to be ill as well. I am really praying that this goes smoothly.

So far, check in is alright, the kids were naughty as ever sending us off at the airport. Dinner of Kong Pa Bao is probably our last semblance of authentic asian cuisine before we dive into germanic diets.

The next time I blog I will be at my sister's house on hamburger street. :)

Tschus!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home