June 24, 2006

Of waterfalls and injured feets

Today was a fun day but for some reason i'm seriously exhausted, partly from the swimming against waterfall currents. I haven't done so much physical work for a long long time. Goes to show out of shape I am! I have no strength whatsoever to speak of.

At the same time, I kept getting cut by the many rocks at the bottom of the waterfall and my right feet is decorated with slashes. On the way back from dinner, I guess I was feeling so weak, I twisted my feet and at the same time managed to injure my left feet too! Now there is a cut on the left.

Funniest thing is, the cute receptionists at the hotel jio me to go clubbing with them. Today is the last chance. I turned them down yesterday, I can't turn them down again! So... yes, maybe. Now all we need is a vehicle and a driver. lol

I bought these really cutie coupley keychain thing with gasmasks yesterday for me and W. I also bought a present for all of you which means we must have a MMM! :) Maybe when I come back from Taiwan ya? :)

Photos will be uploaded tomorrow I suppose. Am too tired now. Need to buy birkenstocks in Chiangmai too. *Sniggers* Yes, fake ones but seems like monkey is succumbing to birkenstocks craze just to see how it feels. Yes, I am convinced the fake one is not all that far off. :P My trail has no traction whatsoever left which explains why I keep falling.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home