July 6, 2006

Taroko Gorge, Hualien, Taiwan

Currently at a hotel internet place using the computer for SGD$0.50 per 5 minutes of "airtime".

Seriously, this is just lame. On the boat it is USD$0.40 per minute! *ARGH*

Anyways, currently I am at Taroko Gorge in Hualien which is in eastern part of Taiwan. But the worst part is that, my camera broke down, AGAIN, when we were still at Changi Airport when I was trying to take a group photo. It fizzed out again. Seriously, I am feeling so deprived in Taiwan with so many things to take photos of and NO CAMERA. C'mon, I don't know why I decided not to bring dad's camera.

I was going to then I found out that my camera works. Who would have figured it would fizzed out again! I didn't want to carry two cameras so I opted for mine.

Not a smart choice at all.

Anyways, today I got really depressed and I got a disposable camera for SGD$200. I feel broke. Life is miserable.

Last night we went to the night market at Keelung and had the most horrid dinner. Then I went with the american students to a bar and gawd... I am... disgusted. What's new. They're doing it everywhere.

Anyways, time's running out and I gotta go so... ciao.

PS: Made friends with some colombian students from Canada. That is a reprieve.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home