July 10, 2006

So much to say...

...so little time

A lot of things happen to me on this boat that i want to share. Every new experience is a blog-worthy experience.

But I don't have the minutes for it nor do I want to bore you with the details.

I just came down from the deck, enjoying the seabreeze and the full moon, with good company and good music from a laptop. I need to do more of this one thing called relaxing.

But then I couldn't deal with the lack of contact from W so I decided to come check on the computer for emails and still, no word. Feeling so bad because I missed a call from him when we left port and I'm feeling freaking depressed about it. Getting a headache just thinking about it.

So far no seasickness for me but lao sai probably from the food.

Indigenous duck, I think you would like to know that the classes are taught by people who knows less about asian ecology than me. Some have never been to this region. I was in my biogeoscience class and I felt so... puzzled half the time. Then I felt like I needed to comment and "correct" but not sure if it's the thing to do. It really isn't very polite. Oh well.

Anyways, yeah king penguins indigenous... gawd knows.

I'll stop using the classes for personal experience but to help them out instead. I have had more fun with the anthropology lecturer who knows and lived in SEA before rather than the ecology lecturer who hasn't.

Really I don't blame him. I didn't know anything about california when I went there. Surely didn't know it has the most diversity of grass in the world just in one small area of Cali!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home